Spring is upon us again and already the Professionals Fairfield Real Estate team have been noticing plenty of locals out in their front yards mowing their lawns and pruning their gardens to uncover beautiful spring flowers and plants.
If you would like to be doing the same but aren’t quite sure where to start then help is here as we have compiled a few garden tips to help rejuvenate Fairfield’s garden for spring:
- The first step is to head outside and tidy up any rubbish that might be lying around, or any fallen leaves.
- Next it’s time to mow overgrown lawns and prune back any plants that have flowered over winter.
- Start weeding! Those weeds could be hiding and suffocating beautiful plants hidden beneath.
- It might be a good idea to lay fertiliser to help improve the health and promote the growth of your plants and lawns. Remember to skip this step if you have an open home coming up.
- Spring could be the perfect opportunity to plant your favourite herbs. You can create a herb garden out back, or maybe just a couple of potted plants inside to use in your cooking and spring salads.
- While you’re outside you might also like to plant some new seeds for plants that will be ready to bloom in summer.
We’re sure there are plenty more ideas out there to get Fairfield gardens blooming this spring. If you have any tips then feel free to share them below or at our Professionals Fairfield Real Estate Facebook Page.